Saturday, August 28, 2004

My God...finally, I'm better.

Got up this morning at 10am after being up pretty late last night, and went to take Kazak to get a bath and his nails clipped, etc. After we dropped him off at Petsmart and went to Quizno's for lunch, it felt like my head was going to explode...

I have never experienced a headache this bad, ever. I say never, because usually I pop two Advils, take a nap and it goes away. It didn't...I couldn't even doze off it hurt so bad. This was around noon...I just got up finally a little while ago. I still feel weird, but the pain is gone. Gonna pop a few more advils just to make sure and then probably take it easy this evening.

Mon Ami Gabi was delicious...and our food came out in about five minutes after we ordered. I had steak roquefort, which was quite tasty, along with frites. We had strawberries briand for dessert, and now I want to make it. So freakin' good. And only $65 for both of us...with a glass of wine each too.

At any rate, that is that...I'm gonna take it easy today, I think...but if I feel OK, maybe I'll visit my parents...I haven't seen them in a while.