Monday, February 09, 2004

Wow...what a weekend.

1. I met my first black woman trapped in a white man's body.

2. I learned just how easy that Orange Clean crap works on grills and stovetops. I also learned that Gina is good at scrubbing stovetops clean. :)

3. I went to a contemporary Mass, which was quite interesting, particularly the music.

4. I was kissed on the cheek and forehead by my drunk-ass cousin at least four times in a couple-hour span.

5. I discovered that I should be watching the Dave Chappelle Show, for Christ's sake.

6. I rediscovered how clean the beige carpeting in Gerard's basement and on the staircase could be.

7. I learned all about that dog that was saved from Iraq that apparently was all over the news a few weeks back. I guess Gina's friend was one of the army dudes who helped "save" the dog.

8. I re-established my ability to bounce back from drinking too much too quickly at first to slow down my pace and stay completely sober on the evening.

9. I learned what the five fingers said to the face.

10. I learned (from Gina through her cousin through Tim instead of directly from my mom) that something indeed is going on at my parents' house on Sunday for Eddie's b-day, but hell if I know when.