Friday, January 30, 2004

Oops. I fell asleep at Gina's house and didn't wake up until 1:30am. Damn. I had wanted to go home and clean up a bit around the house and find out the latest on today's plans, since tomorrow is Butch's birthday. Oh well...I guess I'll take care of that stuff tonight, before we all head to McGee's to celebrate.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll take my car down to my parents' place and get the blower motor replaced. I hope it's simple, because I'd like to be back to help Butch clean up...and I'd like to clean my room. Not that anyone should be going in there anyway. Whatever.

Should be interesting, as the new "enemy" I spoke of a week or so ago will be at this party tomorrow. Apparently, plenty of folks are pissed at him. So we'll see what happens...hopefully nothing. I just hope that things go OK. They should, but who knows?

At any rate, a busy weekend is in store, as I'm trekking back up this way to Ingleside, where a coworker lives, to watch the Super Bowl with the folks from work. I've promised for the past few years that I would get out to this guy's party, and I've always wanted to go. But I always got invited elsewhere first. This year, I said Gina and I were going, so we are. It should be a good time though, no doubt about that. And hopefully we'll get lucky with some of the Super Bowl squares we've bought.