Monday, January 26, 2004

I did leave work early. I got home and had leftovers from yesterday: the tilapia and pasta was good reheated. Thankfully. I then took a nap, which is odd, since I got a decent amount of sleep last night. I then attempted to bunker down and clean my room. Didn't do a good job of it, really. Have gotten some stuff out of the way though...slowly but surely, I guess.

I'm concerned because I cannot find my photo album from NU. I know it's somewhere, but I thought I'd packed it and brought it with me. I guess it's still in Bolingbrook. That's a shame...I'll have to get it sometime sooner than later, so Gina can see all of us idiots in our finest days. :)

I have to go to work earlier than normal this week, b/c they want the Super Bowl stuff up by 10am. That sucks, honestly. But what can I do, ya know?

No dog incidents today. Thankfully. And I didn't get to check the car's blower motor either...it's too cold anyway for me to be playing around outside like that. I guess sooner than later it'll get annoying enough that I'll do something about it.

Oh well...to bed I go, very soon.