Saturday, January 24, 2004

Well, it took me two hours to get home yesterday. That was bad. Plus, my heater's blower motor is on the fritz...it screeches and makes a loud rumbling noise. I might take a look at it later, if I can. We'll see...if I can figure out how to get into the part under the dash where it's located easily. We'll see how it goes...

Went to Barleycorn on Clark last night for a gathering of friends. It was pretty cool...a good time, as expected. That was after meeting Cheshire Kim and a couple others at a bar called Simon's up on Foster and Clark. It was more of a tavern than a bar, but it was quite cool...sat around, had a couple beers and chatted. Then I went and picked up Gina and we went over to Barleycorn. There were a good handful of the neighborhood folks who actually trekked up to the North Side to Barleycorn, which was impressive. Aside from some drunken debauchery that had my brother and I very, very pissed, it was a good night...fun and everything.

So yeah...today, I have yet to walk the dog, which I should do. And, of course, I want to take a look at the car...but we'll see. I need badly to clean my room. Badly.