Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Check baby, check baby. One, two, three, four. Check baby, check baby, one, two, three. Check baby, check baby, one, two. Check baby, check baby one.

Dammit Gina...thanks a lot for getting that song in my head...son of a...

Watched "24" today...honestly wasn't that surprised by the "surprise" ending this week. Whatever...there is a dumbass plot line with Elisha Cuthbert's character (she looked better at last year's Golden Globes, so I'm putting that link up instead. :P ) going on now though...like, totally impossible. I'm patiently awaiting Luis' giving up on the show because of it...because it's almost stupid enough a development to make me just throw something at the TV. For the love of God. Otherwise, the show, which won at least one Golden Globe this weekend (I saw that part only), is fan-freakin'-tastic as usual.

Tomorrow, I return to work...Gina and I have our final swing class and then we're headed to Green Dolphin Street, where a swing orchestra plays on Wednesday nights for our "graduation party," as the instructors have called it. They say we should be good enough at that point to dance there if we want. It's funny, because I saw the place when I first moved up here, rather randomly, and looked it up and told Gina I wanted to take her there for dinner sometime. This was before the class, of course. So now we get to go check it out without worrying about dinner...we can scope it out and decide if it's dinner-worthy.

Otherwise, I think I'll maybe head to bed early in the hopes that I can get up early tomorrow again, which I successfully did today, although it didn't matter in the end. But first, it's about time I took the ornaments off the Christmas tree so Butch can take the tree down. That won't take long...I have about a dozen ornaments. That's it. So Christmas is officially over. :)