Wednesday, February 11, 2004

It's been a couple of days, hasn't it?

Well, I caught up on my "24" watching yesterday...two episodes courtesy of my cousin's TiVo in 1:45 roughly speaking. I still won't get TiVo though. :) No reason for ME to have it. Laz already said it kicked ass, and it did.

Tomorrow is my little brother's 19th birthday...if you know his email, wish him a happy birthday. If not, too bad. :) Or, you know what, just wish him it here--I think he reads but doesn't comment. (which is too bad...he should...hint, hint...)

I'm about to leave work here shortly, as I've been cutting and pasting hundreds of player reports for our draft preview book. My eyes kind of hurt. But what has to be done is now done.

Oh yeah, and now I know The Simpsons is nearing rock bottom...oh well...can't complain about the run, I guess. I haven't watched a single episode this season, which is kind of a shame. Nor have I watched "Malcolm in the Middle" at all...another shame. I wish "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" was still on though...that was funny. That and "Futurama." Those would be nice.