Friday, January 09, 2004

Crazy, crazy day. It's just after 2:00. Between now and the time I go to sleep, I have to/would like to do the following:
1. Call and talk to four correspondents.
2. Interview a defensive coordinator, assuming he calls me.
3. Write a story about him, with or without quotes.
4. Do two radio shows (including the Jacksonville one, for those of you who want to listen).
5. Visit my coworker in the hospital, up north from work.
6. Go home, take a shower and find out the latest on our apartment situation (More in a bit).
7. Go to Gina's apt. and hang out a while before heading to her friend's birthday gathering at a place called Bird's Nest.
8. Refigure my budget and find out just how much money I do have, because now I'm concerned again, after SBC screwed around.

All this to do and so little time. That's not factoring in travel times and whatnot, which are bound to be crappy as usual. I'm a little flustered, suffice to say.

In apartment news, our landlord has sicked his lawyer upon our jackass neighbor. One of the other tenants complained that the dude left the front doors open all the time. So, the landlord is coming to meet with Butch and I (though there's no way I can make it) this evening to talk about things. I had to type up a letter with our complaints to give to the lawyer and everything. So maybe, just maybe, we'll be rid of this idiot by the end of the month or so. Boy, I hope so.

Ah well...back to work I go. I have no choice. :)