Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Got a lot of my floor cleaned. But there's still plenty left. I'll work on it as it goes. Mostly got the Christmas crap that piled up out of the way. For the most part.

Gina's friend's girlfriend couldn't make it tonight, so Gina and I ended up dining alone. We decided to go to Uncle Julio's Hacienda on North and Clybourn. I'd been there about five years ago while still in school, and it was great then. It wasn't as good tonight--the portions seemed smaller--but it was still fantastic and filling. :) Oh yeah, and everyone, Gina might actually start reading this now, as I sent her the address to this thing. I didn't want her to read all the bad things I say about her here. ;) Actually, I didn't want her to read everything I said here and then have nothing to listen to me about. :) So welcome her if you see her in the comments...or something. I don't know how AOL (which she uses) will handle this stuff.

Anyway, after eating, we stopped at Starbux and I dropped off Starbux Princess' Christmas gift. She seemed happy, but she was probably faking it. She hates me anyway. :) We hung out a bit at both apartments and then it was time for bed, since we both have work when we wake up (though I, as usual, start at 10).

But hey, that's the way it is. :) "24" returns tomorrow (technically today, Tuesday) if I'm not mistaken. So that will be nice...I failed to mention that I bought The Simpsons Season Three DVD the other day as well. So I have that to watch.

Oh yeah, and I found my copy of the Happy Panic song "South Side" about me...the one that I posted the lyrics for a while ago and I was frantically searching for. I knew I had it somewhere...it was just in a different box than the rest of my cassettes. So I'm happy. But not panicked (sorry, couldn't resist).

OK goodnight, I guess.