Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Yesterday was nice and productive, which is good.

First of all, I got up at 10:30am to get things rolling. I took Kazak to Petsmart to get a bath. He needed one, badly. So now he's clean and fresh-smelling. :)

I wrote out some bills and figured out my finances, more or less, for the week.

I did some laundry, which also was badly needed.

I went to the grocery store and replenished some of my bathroom items, such as shaving gel, pomade, Advil, etc.

All this before picking up Gina and heading to Grayslake to PolishBasia and Husband of Barb's house for dinner and a movie: "Dr. Zhivago."

The girls made lasagna while Pete and I watched the "Blues Brothers" which was on Comedy Central. Then we ate the lasagna. It was GREAT. I have some leftovers here at work with me for lunch, it was that good.

We then sat through all 3 hours and 20 minutes of "Dr. Zhivago." I like the movie, and I think the trio liked it too, although it is a bit of a tragic love story. But its setting against the Russian revolution is cool...and it's a beautifully made movie, no doubt.

Today I am at work...no big surprise there. I need to coordinate plans for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with my friends, my parents and Gina and Gina's family. That will be done sooner than later...but for now, I actually have some work to do, so I'll do it.