Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Need proof that Christmas is getting earlier and earlier every year? Go here or here. Last year, the Lite was the only station to do the continuous Christmas music early, and it started on the day after Thanksgiving. But ad money breeds competition, which breeds Christmas music earlier than ever--starting today, a week and a half prior to Thanksgiving. Of course, I was made aware of this when I got to work, or I'd have listened on the way to work. I love Christmas music...but I do remember getting tired of it by the time Christmas rolled around last year, only because the Lite played the same songs over and over practically. I mean, I know there's a limited Christmas music library, but it's not that limited that I would hear "Holly Jolly Christmas" over and over and over.

Ah well...Merry Christmas already. :)