Tuesday, November 11, 2003

You're probably wondering where I've been all this time. Well, let's play the feud!

Saturday was the wedding, and it went quite well. Everyone had fun and everyone liked everyone. Gina and I left around 1am and hung out at my place until 6am, talking about really important things and really not important things. It was great. Except for the fact that I had to get up at 9am to get some pre-work work done before going to work at 11.

I nearly fell asleep on several occasions at work on Sunday, even though I'd bought a Starbucks caramel macchiatto, a 2-liter of Mountain Dew and two bottles of Sobe Power (which gives me limitless energy). I struggled through work and got home at 4am on Monday morning.

I slept until about noon, and didn't do much the rest of the day, really. I ordered a pizza for dinner and picked it up at my favorite "Chicago-style" pizza joint, Giordano's. So I have a small deep dish pizza in the fridge for leftovers. Yeehaw! :) I went to the Bulls game at 7:30 with Jim, Jim's bro Dave and Crissy and Todd, who are in town from Hawai'i...it was good to see them all again and the game was cool. Though I've really come to not like basketball as much as I used to. I don't know why. I was pissed at the game, because there are these floodlights in the ceiling that randomly flash--it was like watching a game in a lightning storm. And I could figure out why they were flashing, because they weren't timed with the music or with, say, a shot or a play or a pass or anything like that. It was odd, and it was quite distracting, honestly.

After the game, I walked from the United Center down to Ashland and Taylor to meet Billy and Butch at Hawkeye's. Gina met us there after that. We hung out, chatted, ate some wings (well, I ate some wings) and left. Gina stopped at my place and we watched "South Side Andy and the Baha'i Temple." She laughed at parts of it, which is good. :)

Now, I'm at work...yippee, as usual. :) I still have no TV at home, which sucks because "24" is on tonight...I'll have to have Luis tape it or something, I guess. But we shall see what happens...