Thursday, November 13, 2003

Great, great news...I can stop getting an ulcer over this (maybe). Butch and I went upstairs to our female neighbor, who walks through the backyard. We wanted to let her know that it was not US leaving the dog crap in the yard. She was like, "Yeah, I know you guys clean it up." Anyway, she called the landlord last week to complain about it. But there's crap in the yard again. So we were like, well, maybe we'll call to complain now too. So Butch did, and the landlord was like, well, don't worry about it, because he has a week to get rid of the big dog or move out. Apparently, he told the landlord he had one small dog, and the landlord found out about the shepherd and gave him an ultimatum. So hopefully he'll be gone in a week. That will make me feel soooooo much better. In fact, this morning, when I was walking Kazak back to the house, dude's dogs were in the yard, UNSUPERVISED. Thankfully, they barked at us before I walked into the yard with Kazak, so we went in through the front door. I'll say this much: the next person that moves in will be given the "rules of the road" when they move in. :)

Saw the Starbux Princess while visiting her kingdom yesterday (not actually working) when me and Gina went to get some hot chocolate. Poor Princess was forced to stand around and wait for seating though--shouldn't you be able to kick people out, seeing as it's your kingdom? :)

I'm going to the circus tonight with Gina and a friend of hers. I've never been to the circus, and I bet it will be a good time... :) So now I should work so I can leave a little early to make it on time.