Monday, November 17, 2003

Oh no! This search-engine query is just too damn funny and random... HAHAHAHA!
"How to get rid of ravens that pick on the lawn"
I hope whoever was looking for answers on that one found them. :) Certainly I can offer no advice.

Well, today I took care of a few things early on: figured out SBC bill, ordered cable (finally) to be hooked up Wednesday (in an amazing TWO-hour window, not the requisite FOUR-hour window--so I should only have to miss a little of work). And now, dammit, I'm going to organize my closet, because it is a freakin' mess and a half. And that will, in turn, help me clean the rest of the room up.

Or so I think. Oh yeah, and I have to jury-rig my car mirror, which is dangling further down my door and might just decide to fall off sooner than later...good ol' duct tape and twine...should be a blast. Since I don't have anywhere near the money to fix it, and partially don't even want to sink that money into it, this will have to do. Hopefully I can get it to where it stays really well, and then I won't have to worry about it at all until I sell the damn thing. Then, maybe I'll have some money. But for now, it'll just have to look like a dumb, cheap polack with jury-rigging skills is driving the car (and before any unknown visitors slander me...I'm Polish, so shut the hell up. :) ).