Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Well, I decided to go see "Bruce Almighty" with Donna this evening, and the movie did not disappoint. Some people are not fans of Jim Carrey. I however, am one. It's weird, because there are times when his schtick would seem to get annoying to me, but for whatever reason, it just doesn't happen. The movie was funny, plus, one of my favorite actresses, Catherine Bell, is in it and looks pretty good. Jennifer Aniston also looks pretty good...but, ahem, the movie itself was good, and there actually a moral to it, which I could agree with. Unfortunately, I cannot share that here, lest I spoil it for others.

Other than that, I spent the rest of the evening trying to figure out how to get Donna's resume in an edit-able fashion so I could do just that, edit it. I finally got it to work, and edited it. See, even when I'm not working, I'm working. ;) But that's OK...

I get a nice, short week, but certainly a busy one, now, culminating in my birthday on Friday. How nice. Oh yeah, and I guess since it's technically Tuesday now, it's Luis' birthday. Three days separate us in age. How about that useless factoid? At least I don't share a birthday with Mr. T. But for now...bed calls.