Monday, May 26, 2003

Andy sleep now...

But first, a couple things I learned today:

1. My brother, born in 1985, was 11 years old in 1976 when my uncle died.
2. Barb and Pete went antiquing even though Barb "hates" antiquing, because it's all "crap."
3. Barb's mom and Mr. T share a birthday.

The Sox won in grand fashion today, thankfully, since I really got tired of the game after about seven innings. Stupid Sox. I then went with Barb and Pete and friends to a tiki bar near their house called Hala Kahiki. Froofy drinks for all. I had three drinks and can't really remember the names of them...who cares, right? I remember one was Pineapple Boomerang. Another was Beyond the something...and the middle one was Dr. something or the other...Pete would know that one, because he had that drink too. A good time was had by all, of course. We weren't there long however, since our pretzels were not replenished very quickly. I then offered up a pretzel sacrafice to the tiki god/lamp, demanding that they pay for not replenishing our pretzel supply. The host came by five minutes later and said our waitress had suddenly gotten sick and he was taking our order. Ah, the power of cheese...I mean, salted breadstuffs.

But now I'm off to bed, because I'm tired. That is all.