Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Luis is sitting right here, being a jackass. He wants me to shave my goatee off for my new PFW mugshot. He thinks the hair there covers "20 percent of my face." That was refigured after his outlandish statement that my facial hair covers HALF my face. I am NOT cutting my goatee off for the mugshot, however...it makes me look older and more esteemed. :)

Without facial hair, I look like I'm about 10 years old. :) Luis thinks that I'm completely serious...he's now telling me the noxious fumes from my commute have killed brain cells. Unfortunately, he's wrong...it's all the beer that has killed my brain cells.

Anyway, it's fun to type out a blog about someone when they're right here.

"24" was good. Yeah.

Oh yeah, and we won in softball today, amazingly enough...especially when you consider we were down 16-2 at one point and won 19-16. Seventeen unanswered runs. How about that? I started the game in right field, but when we were down roughly 10-0, our coach (he really is, he doesn't play, just coaches) came to me in the pen. I proceeded to shut down the opponents' bats pretty well. And then our bats responded. Our first 8 runs were on four two-run home runs in the first few innings. I did pretty well at the plate and on the basepaths, but nothing spectacular, really. My pitching was the gold-star earning feat of my day. :)