Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Uh-oh...I didn't post yesterday. Oops.

We had softball practice and then me and Luis went for good ol' 10-cent wings at Hawkeye's. It's nice to eat cheap. Of course, when our friend Erin is bartending, it doesn't turn out that cheap because we take care of our friends...but it's still much cheaper than going to, say, TGIFridays or some other bar.

Tonight there is a softball game, and then I go home and watch the season finale of "24." I'm peeved that the second part of the Hitler miniseries is on at the same time, so I hope Gerard tapes the Hitler show for me. He's watching it too, so maybe he will do that. Then I can watch that sometime in the future.

Oh yeah, and Live's new album comes out today...I'll be picking that up during lunch probably. Although there are only probably a couple of people reading this who will care. :)