Thursday, May 22, 2003

Lots of music-related blogging going on here lately.

Went to see Vodka Moxie at Elbo Room in what was no doubt a stunning appearance by myself to some of the others there. :) It was the first time I'd heard them play (and the first time I'd been in Elbo Room), and they were damn good. I'm not a big fan of live music with lyrics and such...I'll go see a show, but I'd almost rather listen to the stuff on CD in most cases. But Vodka Moxie did a fine, fine job and I'd see them again. Check out their site and go see them, even if you don't know them. They're well worth your time.

Finally, at work, we've hit the end of the tunnel. I plan to celebrate by taking a half day today (as soon as I find my supervisor) and a full day off tomorrow, giving me a 4.5-day weekend. Sorry Jimbo...I know you'd like to have Friday off. So now, I can relax, work-wise, for about a month. And then we get back into it again, what with training camps starting in July.

Still loving the new Live album, by the way...