Monday, May 26, 2003

Well, I haven't screwed anything up yet. I went, got lunch and stopped at Best Buy in the hopes of buying "Weird" Al Yankovic's new album. Unfortunately, they didn't have it, and neither did Circuit City. I guess "Weird" Al doesn't have as much of a following out here in the western 'burbs. So I ordered it online, because shipping is free and all anyway. :) So that should be a nice birthday present for myself, from myself, since it should be here Friday or so.

I was going to do some woodwork in the workshop, but I'm not sure. I thought about going to my parents' house to have a burger or two off the grill, but it seems like too much to drive there just for that. I don't have any other real reason to go there, since I visited yesterday and the day before, what with the Sox games and all. So who knows...this day, fortunately, seems to be dragging on. That's OK, like I said. But I know once I find something to do, it'll fly. :) That always happens.