Thursday, April 24, 2003

Well, tonight I watched "24" with Luis, since we didn't get to do it Tuesday. However, I was a bit tired, so we didn't go out or anything. We've really neglected Hawkeye's and probably should start going again, lest we're forgotten. :) But of course, that costs money...so we'll see.

Tomorrow I've got assloads of work to do, more or less, because I didn't do as much as I should have today. Part of me is glad, because I won't be bored, but I do like to have those "easy" Fridays every now and then.

After work, I'm meeting Troy and Eulalia and Nick at Golf Mill to go to The Men's Wearhouse to figure out what us fine gentlemen will be wearing. Since my style is questionable sometimes, Eulalia and Nick are going along to keep myself and Troy from buying already-mentioned (though not seriously) plaid suits with striped socks, white shoes, white ties and (only I will have this) a white top hat. So that should be interesting.