Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Ahhh...lunch time is here. Since I brought a sandwich I bought yesterday, I'll use this time to post the blog I would have posted had I not had an outburst yesterday.

We had softball practice, and it was pretty nice in that we were actually drilled as though it were a practice. Hopefully that helps, though I doubt it will since there were only five of us there. Commitment, baby. Commitment.

I got home after 8 pm, so we taped "24." We were sitting down to watch it at 9, when my brother called...his car was acting up on his way home from his class at CoD (College of Dupage), and he needed me to follow him to my dad's work in Oak Lawn and then drive him home. So out the window went "24." No biggie, as I still have the tape. It was no big deal scrapping the plans I didn't really have last night to do that, and now my bro is looking into finally getting a new car...let's hope he's successful.

Otherwise, we have, as mentioned in the previous post, a floor hockey game tonight. As usual, I'm psyched. Unfortunately, it's a 9:30 game, so there's plenty of time between now and then.