Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I can't wait to see if I'm still walking tomorrow. Tonight is the night we have a floor hockey doubleheader, and we're somewhat shorthanded. To top it off, right now my lower back is reminding me of the millions of muscle cells back there, each one shouting, "Hey, you moron! You overutilized me last night, so try this!" Last night, I did something I've never done before--night gardening. It's supposed to rain the next few days, so I wanted to get as much of my veggie garden up and going before today. So, instead of watching "24" at 8 o'clock, Luis and I taped it and stayed outside setting up the garden. It's not totally finished, but it's in good shape for now...there's still some broccoli that needs to be planted. How did we garden at night? I just took my shoplight and hooked it to the fence to light up the garden area. And it worked.

By the way, the jackass that attacked the umpire in yesterday's Sox game lives in Bolingbrook somewhere. Heaven help me if I run into him at the store. I will beat the living crap out of him for being a dumb shit and ruining Sox fans' reputations further, for being a jackass and for the possible fences and other "security measures" that will likely cheapen watching the game at Comiskey AND drive up ticket prices. Bunch of dumb shits...