Monday, April 14, 2003

Let me just say, for those of you who watch "24," this won't be news to you, but Kiefer Sutherland is officially "The Shit." I went and saw "Phone Booth" today, and Kiefer is excellent as the "bad guy" in the movie. Overall, it was a good movie, particularly for a dialog-driven movie--I mean, it's about a guy in a phone booth. But it's well-done and well worth your time and money.

After seeing "Phone Booth" early at a matinee, I decided to do some outdoor work. I didn't get a ton done in my garden up front (I wanted to plant the broccoli), but I did get the three bushes I wanted to move from the back garden to that front garden to provide a wind screen and give those bushes more of a fighting chance at survival. Where they were didn't get too much sun. Where they are now, they should get more, which is good for them. I'm hoping tomorrow I can go and get the edging stone and the fencing I need to actually lay out the garden, and then I'll be ready to plant. Gotta keep those rabbits out! Given that it looks like rain most of the next seven days, I have tomorrow evening to get as much done as possible.