Tuesday, April 08, 2003

As my previous comment states: NO MORE HALOSCAN!!!! Yay. Thanks to Laz for discovering Squawkbox. Hopefully it works much, much better than Haloscrew. Well, tonight I stayed home, ate 2 sandwiches, some carrots and some cole slaw for dinner. I saved some money by not going out for the NCAAs and ate healthier than I would have had I gone out. Now if I can just keep the trend up. Good news on the health front too is, I finally have someone to work out with who will push me to do it and I'll listen. Luis tells me that the YMCA in our old area has $25 monthly memberships that are usable at the Y out here too. That's great. But what's better is, you can pay by month and don't have to sign up for more than one month at a time. That's phenomenal.

Also, me, Troy and Pete tried to rule the world by playing Civilization III online vs. each other, but something happened to Pete's connection and he was kicked from the game. Me and Troy quit soon after, thinking maybe it wasn't too late to play on, but we were brought back to reality by Pete. Thanks, Pete, seriously. :)

So everyone, enjoy the new comments system, assuming it works better. And enjoy Laz's humorous posts...he's a fellow ink-stained scribe...though I probably have more ink on me from years as an editor. :)