Monday, April 07, 2003

It's days like these where I wish I were back working at K-mart or something similar to that. Here I am, with pretty much nothing to do, because I'm kinda waiting on phone calls and such, and it's flat out boring as hell. At least at K-mart, I had menial task to do like reorganize these shelves or restock this or whatever, or I could just hunt down a customer to help if I got really ambitious or bored. Here, I kind of just sit, but I can't just sit and do nothing, or else it's like I'm cheating the company or something. So I surf the Web and read stuff that I've read 100 times before so it looks like I'm busy, all the while having my personal stuff window-shaded in the background. So, really, I'm reading blogs and email and other things when it looks like I'm reading up on sports or football or whatever. Then, I feel guilty.

But, I guess it's all over in about an hour and a half. I can live.