Sunday, April 06, 2003

We are so getting hammered by this storm, I hope you all realize it. "Why?" you ask? Well, it's April. That means since we're not "supposed" to get snow, we're going to get creamed. Also, there's enough spring moisture and warmth all over that it's making it a good recipe for a big snow. But, I'm not a meteorologist--I'm just going off what I've seen in my life.

The Sox swept the Tigers this weekend, and the Cubs are no better than 3-3 also. For those of you who freaked (if you're Sox fans) or celebrated (if you're Cubs fans), HA! I had a great time at Comiskey this weekend...went up to the Stadium Club for the first time in my life. It was nice, because it was warm, but I don't think I could go to the park just to go up there and watch a game unless I got a front-row, window seat. Otherwise, it's no different from the Bullpen Sports Bar, except that it has fancier (though surprisingly cheap for what I expected) food.

Well, back to work tomorrow. And the commute should be a nice pain in the ass what with the expected snowstorm arriving right then. Of course, now it will not snow at all and will just rain.