Thursday, April 10, 2003

So HUGE!

My brother got the notice from the White Sox on our All-Star ticket package yesterday and I found out about it today. I'm thrilled, because our three years of planning (spending $450 for split-season tickets to get on the seniority list) has come to perfect fruition. For all the events (All-Star Game, Home-Run Derby, etc.) we will be sitting in section 103, row 28, seats 22-23. That's phenomenal seating in right-center field. And the best thing about it is that it will cost "only" $263 per seat. I say "only" because that's far less than what we expected.

So I'm in a very good mood today, at least for now. I scored another goal in hockey last night, even though we lost, extending my scoring streak to three games, but we face a major test next week, with a double-header. But the test is not that it will be a double-header so much in that we'll be missing three people on our typical roster. We'll be missing two guys, but we have enough guys to compensate. We'll be missing one girl, and if we don't find a replacement or two, we could be in trouble. So we shall see...