Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Alpha Charlie Bravo's recent talk of guacamole made me desire Quizno's, which strangely I haven't had for lunch in a while. So I just ate there. I'm looking forward to getting out of here and going to hockey as soon as possible, which means the afternoon will slug along as slowly as possible. I need to make some follow-up calls to ones I put out late last week, but I know that I won't make any headway in that dept. Then, we have hockey tonight, which, as usual, is exciting...so, until then, I'll be going through the motions of another day with little to do, which you would know bugs the hell out of me, if you've been reading...

By the way, I discovered this word origin quiz this morning after I checked my junk Hotmail email. It's interesting...I got a 2 of 12. But my job isn't to know where words come from, just how to use them.