Thursday, April 24, 2003

I just used nearly half the morning to type out an email. Man, my productivity sucks when my supervisor isn't here. Of course, I believe I deserved that reward, since I got a hold of my last personnel guy for last week's assignment and I now can finish all the writing I had to do. I had three of four teams written, and now I can write the fourth. Yay.

Then, I get to edit like mad. Oh, and I'm starting the promotion now...go to this site for Draft Day coverage on Saturday...I bet you'll like it. Screw ESPN. Kiper don't know anything other than how much gel to put in his hair to look pretty for the cameras and the rest of them have completely lost touch with reality. If I hear Theismann say once this year that a draft pick is putting a team in the Super Bowl, I'm going to hunt him down.