Friday, April 25, 2003

I'm almost fully recovered from the hurricane-like self-explosion of a couple days ago. Thank you all for dealing with it. I'd probably be perfect today, except that I had a pretty damned bad dream last night, in which I was attending my brother's funeral in the near future. I have no idea why I had this dream, but it really freaked me out, obviously...so that's kind of set me off a bit today. I don't know what's been up with my brain lately, but I hope it goes away soon. Probably won't post much today...in 50 minutes I have a radio show in London, Ontario, Canada, eh. Then at 2pm, I'm doing a show in Fresno, Calif., with The Juice Crew. Sadly, neither of these stations has online-listening capabilities. Other than that, I've got plenty of work to do today, so you may see much silence here. Then again, you never really know.