Thursday, January 19, 2006

--108 days.

--OK, I don't know what it was supposed to say, but I got, as a reference, a copy of our issue's highlights (for advertisers to read and decide if they want to advertise in that issue or not) from one year ago this month. I got it to refer to a similar story that was running again this year. So I'm reading through it, and there's a list of m e a t p r o c e s s o r s to be featured in one story. So I'm reading, and it's cool...but then, the fourth company down is named W o l f s h i t s. I'm dead serious. I immediately started laughing my ass off--I couldn't help it. So I had to share it with several of my contemporaries, and it was so freakin' hilarious...I tried searching (and so did they, which is why I've put the spaces in there) for the company, thinking, "Man, if this company really exists, we HAVE to do a feature on them. We MUST!" But I couldn't find anything even remotely close...so, I'm going to ask the guy who worked on the magazine then who it was supposed to be, and give him a good laugh about the typo. Why can we laugh? It was a published material...just a reference sheet, of sorts. But it was too funny...