Tuesday, January 03, 2006

--124 days.

--Nothing like a full day of work to give my waning cold the fuel it needed to re-engage itself in me. My stomach hurts, I'm beat to hell, and my head feels like it's floating. And all this after a relatively easier day, given that I was gone for a week and a half on vacation and business trips. So now, again, I feel bleah...stupid resurrecting cold. The unfortunate thing is that there's no easy day of work ahead until after the 12th. We're under extreme deadlines at work...so I'll be working late much of the next week-plus. Welcome back from vacation! :)

--What else is new? Well, not too much...we definitely got the trolley for us and our wedding party, and I guess on Thursday evening, we're going to take our "engagement" photo at our photographer. So that should be good to get out of the way. Gina and I finished, after a long layoff, Season Two of "24" but I don't have Season Three on DVD. So I'll have to get that somewhere so we can watch it.

--Other than that, as I said, I'm pretty beat. Oh, and of course, the obligatory "Go Bears!" works here too.