Monday, January 02, 2006

--Two posts in one day! What is going on? Nah, the other one technically came last night before I went to bed, but after midnight. But alas...

--Maybe that's why this cold is still kicking my ass today. But, at least I've gotten to sit and relax and just watch TV all day (after sleeping until about noon) on my last day off before the proverbial shit hits the proverbial fan. I watched just plain old TV too, and no football, because I really have little interest in college football anymore, I'm learning. Oh well... :)

--I'm working up the energy to try to run to Jewel with Gina to get some groceries, medicine and other necessary items, as well as to mail out some bills. Other than that, hey, what can I say?

--I saw this program today on the History Channel on Nostradamus...do you believe that he really saw the future or was just a master linguist? Discuss... :)