Saturday, March 26, 2005

I've grown tired of this sudden trend of getting hungry before bedtime. I just don't get it...I eat a solid helping for dinner, and it's not as though I conditioned my body to having something to eat before bed and then stopped doing that. So I don't get why my stomach wants me to eat something. I've resisted it the past couple of days, leaving me to wake up in the morning completely famished.

The problem with this is, my teeth hurt. Since the dentist put in the temporary crown, that tooth and the one directly below it are sore almost all the time. I think it's because the temporary is too big for the space and is tapping the bottom tooth constantly, irritating the nerve inside. But it's bugging the hell out of me, especially if I don't take Advil prior to eating. Even soft stuff is occasionally bothering it. Well, on Wednesday, I believe is the appointment, the dentist takes this thing out and puts in the permanent crown. I hope that the pain then goes away...usually I can ignore most pain in my mouth, given my history with dentists, but this I can't.

But now I'm either going to go eat something or go to bed. Wherever my legs take me, I guess, is where I'll go. In case I don't get to post tomorrow, Happy Easter to everyone out there who celebrates it.