Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I blew through about 12 pages of a 15-page story today, so my brain is a little bit zapped, a little bit wired. Kind of a combination, which is always a strange feeling.

I got a Pillsbury Dough Boy Beanbag (beanie baby) at this conference I was at. And I was pretty shameless in asking for it, journalistic integrity be damned. Otherwise, the conference was pretty OK...not boring, because I didn't have to go to any of the technical stuff though, which is good.

I'll get enough of that this weekend in Florida (again!). This time, it's off to Ft. Lauderdale for S N A X P O, which is spelled just like that, except without the spaces, of course. Should be a good time, if only because now I know a few of the folks in the industry, so it'll be nice to say hello to people I actually know, ya know? Maybe I'll get some nice dinners out of it too, who knows? :)

At any rate, it'll be nice to head to Fla. Of course, I got a sore throat yesterday and have a marginally stuffy head going right now, but I have a couple of days to get it cleared up. Sudafed, here I come!