Sunday, February 20, 2005

Good morning to all...I finally crawled out of bed here a few minutes ago.

I believe I overdid it a bit last night. Of course, switching to Mandarin and 7ups at the bar after putting away at least 4 Leinie's Honey Weisses at Kim's was probably a stupid idea. Then, doing two shots (a Jaeger Bomb and a Red-Headed Slut) was probably also a bad idea. I made it home, and let's just say that Kim and Nick's quesadilla maker makes great food...the first time.

I promptly passed out in bed...woke up with a pretty good hangover around 9:30, but just stayed in bed all day long. Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow. I was supposed to go pick up my tire (either repaired or a new one), amongst other things. But I guess that'll all happen tomorrow instead.

The only thing I've eaten today is a handful of Saltines and a bottle of water. I still feel a tad bit queasy, but I suspect that is because my body is sapped of energy. I might make some soup in a bit here, just to keep my energy up. But otherwise, it was a "waste" of a day...but I'm not saying I couldn't have used a day in bed. I certainly will appreciate it in the near future, that's for sure. :)