Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saw "In Good Company" last night; thanks SBC for the free passes! :)

It was a good movie. I was glad I saw it, because I wanted to from Day One. Sure, it had its stupid moments, as many movies do, but the story was pretty good, and the ending was good too. Topher Grace did a nice job too, which I was pleased to see. And, the work situation of the company involved had some parallels to my current work situation--and that was funny to me. I was laughing at stuff no one else in the theater was because of the mirrors to my work situation (not bad, just funny)--I don't want to blow anything in the movie, so I'll spare details. :)

So, yeah, go and see it...it's actually worth it.

Tonight, Kim!

That's all I have to say about that. :)

I have to go get a haircut and get my car's tire fixed now though, so I'm off. Have a good rest of the weekend, everyone!