Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Man, trying to find a wedding photographer has turned into a bitch and a half. Just nothing has really "jumped out" at me or Gina, either because of the pricing, packages (or lack thereof) or the quality of the photos. It's frustrating. We know of a photographer that we're comfortable with--the one that shot her aunt and uncle's wedding. Problem is, her aunt and uncle are in a little higher tax bracket than us, if you get my drift...so, I'm a little worried about what the price might be. Secondly, her uncle said the owner of the place is a huge asshole. Personally, I don't want to deal with that...there will be enough to worry about, lest whether this huge asshole is going to nickel-and-dime us or rip us a new one.

So we'll see...plus, my eyes are just tired of looking at wedding photos of folks I don't know and don't care to know.