Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well, so much for comfort... :)

Tomorrow I have to get up and take Kazak to the vet, since I discovered that he has some kind of intestinal worms. Beautiful. Hopefully the medicine isn't too costly. Overall, it's pretty generally "gross," since I pick up after him outside. Of course, I guess it's a good thing I do, because if I didn't, I probably wouldn't have noticed the symptoms. So, good for that, I guess.

Then, at noon, I have a dentist appointment to prep the tooth that broke last week for a crown. I'll get a temporary cap tomorrow, and then the crown at the end of the month. Because my dental insurance is (in the words of the receptionist) "the worst" out there, this won't be cheap at all.

So that's what'll be keeping me busy tomorrow...then we're heading up to Vernon Hills for dinner with my bro and Gina's cousin, so that should be cool.

For now, I'm probably going to go to bed, because I'm kind of tired.