Wednesday, September 29, 2004

This will be my last post from this apartment...then, the CPU is disconnected, because it's time to do so.

Oh, don't get all teary-eyed on me. Overall, not a wonderful experience here at this place...nice apartment, sure, but crappy neighbors, neighborhood and landlord (and we aren't done with him yet, as we have to do the walk-through and get our money back yet--and somehow I believe that will be quite the blood-pressure-raising event.)

The apartment was deceptively nice, and it fit us well, but shoddy worksmanship and a lack of response by the landlord when things did go wrong simply made it not so great. It was good for hosting parties though, I will say that. :)

So off I go, on a long day of packing and unpacking and moving things all over. Including moving my poor dog to The Brook...

Off I go...