Friday, September 24, 2004

Ya know, softball really takes up much of my life this time of year. But I guess that's a good thing, because I'd probably be a complete unhealthy fat ass if not for softball. I play again tonight, in Forest Park. Then, probably I'll roll over to Street Side Cafe, where my cousin's man is DJ-ing for the first time in awhile...a good relaxing time will be had, I'm sure.

Tomorrow, my roommate is having his non-wedding party...celebrating the day he was supposed to get married before he realized he'd be making a huge mistake if he did. It should be a drunken blast for many involved. And a good way to ring out the apartment life. So I'll be spending the day cleaning mostly, but packing a little. That is, before heading to my parents' for my brother's b-day "party"...yippity skippity.

Sunday I'll be spending just about all day cleaning and packing and watching football. I'm moving on Wednesday, so I need to get everything packed up and ready to go, either into storage or my parents' house. Somewhere in all this time, I need to take Kazak out to Bolingbrook for his month-long stay...