Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Officially, Happy Birthday, Troy! Although I wished you a one-day-early Happy Birthday this evening...

The first step, as many of you have recently found out, toward moving is packing. The first step toward packing is cleaning. Well, tonight I began the long process of cleaning off my bedroom floor, which is littered with stacks of paper and junk. I made good headway, I must say. I threw away plenty o' crap, including much of the junk I used to try to find a job when I was unemployed. Didn't need that any more. :)

But there is still more to do, that's for sure...so I'll have to start actually making time for this.

Despite my sore arms and torso, I played well in softball tonight at Park Ridge, though we lost by 2. We were down 7 heading into our last raps, but we could only push 5 across the dish. Oh well...my arms should hurt again tomorrow...but that's OK too...it's a good, just-worked-out kind of hurt.

I had PB&J tortilla rollups for dinner today. Interesting, and not bad. I didn't have any regular bread in the house, so the tortillas won out. They were flour tortillas, not corn...that would taste gross, I bet. As you can see, I'm living large...

Ugh...I think I'm going to go to bed now though...I've become tired quickly.