Monday, September 27, 2004

Today is the big day in the condo search...the home inspection goes down at 1pm. So cross your fingers that nothing's wrong with the place...once the inspector OKs it, pretty much, it's ours. I wish though, that I could be there...I think it would be interesting to watch this guy ply his craft. But that's me...

Today started out blah...I stayed up later than normal packing, so I tried to sneak in an extra 10 minutes of sleep. Of course, traffic was terrible, so I got in late...I knew that the little sandwich shop/cafe downstairs would be closed today, so I stopped at Starbux...they could make coffee or any kind of drinks b/c the water main had broken.

But after I got to work, things turned up...I finally got through to a baker I've been trying to line up for a story...and, I remembered that, yes, I'm taking a half day to go to the dentist. But it's a half day. Plus, me and Troy are grabbing some dinner and talking isht tonight...somewhere... :)

But hey, good enough...I actually have some work to do.

Andy