Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Well, I hope you all like the new design and new title. Although the title doesn't technically apply from tomorrow until the end of October, during which time I'll be living back on the South Side with my parents, it will apply soon enough.

Those of you who get emails from me also might notice that I finally took the time to "figure out" Outlook Express...of course, that's just in time for me to put my CPU offline for awhile. I could go out and buy a wireless modem for it, since my bro set up a wireless router at the house, but it's not worth it for a month. And I won't need wireless at the condo.

Ah well, enough blabbing. I have to get up early early to finish packing and get ready for my dad and Gina's brother to come and help me. If anyone's free around 9am or so, come on by! :)

That's all for now. And probably for tomorrow too, but we'll see. Busy busy.