Sunday, July 04, 2004

Although I'm bright red on my arms and legs, I have to say that I'm surprised that I'm not in much pain. Probably because I already burned in those places earlier this year...that's typical when that happens.

Today, the 3rd of July, Gina and I slept in until noon after spending all day Friday out in the sun at Wrigley and then the evening playing softball. This after Thursday's move, so we were still quite drained. Thankfully, this recharged our batteries, in order to do basically nothing today.

I went to her house for dinner and to figure out what to do next. We decided to watch "Lost in Translation," which her parents had rented. I had badly wanted to see it when it was in theaters, and I must say, it was really good. I liked it. Pure hilarity at times, even.

Tomorrow, I have to work, for the love of God, from 1pm into the evening. i think the last game ends at 7pm or so, so thankfully I won't have to sit there...but who knows, because today's games were rained out. So, they could reschedule for tomorrow...we'll see.