Monday, June 28, 2004

So much to do in the near future, and so little time. So appreciate this blog, as it's more of a procrastination blog than anything. And an update.

Found out, via my roommate, that Kazak is definitely freaked out by the neighborhood fireworks. I guess yesterday evening some of the neighbors were blowing them off, and Kazak was totally freaking out, trying to hide and staying next to Butch and everything. So I'll be shipping Kazak to Bolingbrook for the weekend. It'll be a good vacation for him too.

Go Sox. That's all I have to say on that...big wins on Saturday and Sunday and a big trade on Sunday too. And we get the Cubbies again next weekend. I'll be at Friday's game, sitting up close and personal down one of the lines. Same general seats as Bartman had...same area (but maybe on the other side of the field, we'll see).

I have to now walk Kazak and then decide if I'm gonna go to the Taste with Gina and her now-former roommate...Gina moves out on Thursday and has much packing to do.

Whatever...that's all for the moment.