Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm so tired of this crap. Really I am.

Yesterday I applied to a place that almost HAD TO consider me. It doesn't even look like a real-deal kind of sports Web site, but I didn't care. They need "experts" on a given sport. Well, for fuck's sake, 3.5 years at PFW kind of qualifies me as an expert, doesn't anyone think. Yet still, I haven't heard back--not even a peep. And this is a Web site, so you'd think they'd be all over emails and shit.

Bunch of fuckers. I'm getting really, really, really fed up with this. Very disillusioned as well. I'm about ready to give up on journalism...though I don't know what for. I mean, for the love of God, doesn't anyone want/need a damned good editor? Does anyone care anymore about that stuff? It's a shame if not.

Ah well...I'd tell you what I've been up to, but now I'm tired. So maybe I'll tell you later.