Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Updates, in no particular order...bouncing around my head:

--Birthday weekend was great. Can't complain one bit.

--Party also was great. I did not get drunk, but maintained a nice buzz throughout. I stayed up until 5am, Butch and a friend (who stayed over) stayed up until 7am topping off the keg.

--Although I had fun at the party, I feel as though I didn't talk to anyone. Some people I almost feel as though they weren't there even though they were. Ah well, it was a well-attended party and I didn't see anyone sitting in the corner by themselves, so good.

--Thank you to all who came and a special thanks for the gifts brought by people. Not necessary, but appreciated greatly. :)

--Tuesday began a new era. Jackass upstairs is finally gone. I pray that whoever moves in next is better--even better would be if that person (those people) didn't have a dog. :)

--Actually went to a cool bar on Monday called El-Kee's on Elston and Keeler (thus the name). We met Gina's friend from the Army and a bunch of his friends. It was a good time, as usual.

--Still haven't seen the final three hours of "24"...working on it though.

--The Sox are in first. We'll see where they are after this West Coast trip. That always trips them up.

--I'm sleepy, and honestly, I'm tired of being unemployed. I need money. :) Simply to live, dammit.

--That is all for now.