Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Has everyone around here been living in the Arctic Circle the past decade? When did everyone forget that it gets hot in the summer and that it IS June?

All this complaining about the heat has to stop. :) Yes, I have central air and it's on. And yes, technically I don't have to go out much if I don't want to (although today, I have to work outside, as I had to on Sunday, in the blazing heat), but still, it's just a little heat wave.

Otherwise, I've hit a lazy spell. I just am tired of not hearing from anyone on anything as far as this job search is concerned. It's like, I send shit out and I wonder what the hell I'm doing wrong. Is something wrong with my email (if I email, which happens more often than not because it's the only damned option)? Is something wrong with my attachments? Are they even receiving my stuff? Is there an editing landmine somewhere in my cover letter/resume? What's the fucking problem?

I just don't get it. And I'm getting really sick and tired of it.